Reminder : 394 Stockport No More – As previously advised from this coming Monday (26th October), the 394 Glossop to Stockport service will be cut back to it’s original terminus of Stepping Hill Hospital.
The timetable will essentially return back to what it was prior to March (with a few tweaks), meaning that in terms of current journeys there will be the following changes – all of these changes only effect Monday to Friday journeys :
Glossop towards Stepping Hill
- 7.30 from Glossop (7.40 from Gamesley) will now depart from Glossop at 8.00 (8.12 from Gamesley)
- 8.38 from Glossop (8.48 from Gamesley) will no longer run
- 13.38 from Glossop (13.48 from Gamesley) will only run on School days to High Lane
Stepping Hill towards Glossop
- 15.10 from Stockport – currently 15.30 from Stepping Hill will now be 15.38 from Stepping Hill (and later at following stops)
- 16.20 from Stockport – currently 16.40 from Stepping Hill will now be 16.50 from Stepping Hill (and later at following stops)
- 17.25 from Stockport – currently 17.45 from Stepping Hill will now be 17.38 from Stepping Hill (and earlier at following stops)
There are no changes to the Saturday service.
You can take a look for yourself by clicking below :
[wpfilebase tag=file path=’BusTimes/394 Glossop to Stepping Hill Hosp Mon-Sat 251015.pdf’ /]
For anyone currently using the service all the way to Stockport, you will need to change buses (and as at current) you may be quicker changing at Marple, but this does mean you need to use other bus companies and as such the SystemOne range of tickets may be better for you and you can get information on ticket options by clicking here.